Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So Thankful!

Oh goodness, this is my absolute favorite time of year for many reasons! I love spending all of the extra time with my family and reflecting on the year.  Not to mention preparing and planning for the next exciting year ahead.  I am so thankful for my clients (who are like new family members!)  that trust me to lead them on this joyous journey of planning, my amazing team that is the key to our success, and my creative partners that are such a dream to work with and help us make wedding dreams come true!

I thank god daily for a fabulous family.  Such a blessed lady I am to have these sweet fellas in my life and truly make it all worthwhile. Their big hugs and silly smiles melt every small worry away! 



My entire family that supports Case and I to allow us to serve those we were meant to serve. And my dear friends that help make me a better person and giggle on a daily basis.  Thank y'all from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy this holiday season with you and yours! 

xo
Amanda 

1 comment:

  1. Despite the pouring rain storm, constant emails requesting changes, and nervous energy, these guys delivered the most enchanting vow renewal night.

    ReplyDelete