Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful for....

As we gather around the table with our family this Thanksgiving and count our plentiful blessings, I am forever grateful for the folks that have helped me get to where I am today!  I am thankful for my parents who have taught me how to work hard and to not only value and respect those around me, but to have fun and a great attitude in the process of achieving your goals! 

I am thankful for Case Spencer, who certainly specializes in more than “lifting heavy things for the  SSE ladies” and supports me in everything I do.  He's been incredibly supportive in my career and helpful in all of the fantastic events we have done at Spencer Special Events!

 photo 05_amandaspencer.jpg


And for the two most darling fellas a momma can have, I am so thankful.  They have taught me more about patience and adjusting than this planner could have ever expected!  And I LOVE how every wedding weekend they long for pictures of my princess (aka the bride), the number of ceremony chairs required (they love numbers!), a snap shot of the wedding cake, and the excitement on their faces as they see the new gorgeous arrangement of flowers that adorn our breakfast nook the morning after wedding day.

 photo atJ1kvnJr6psDEyOxEWeaL2zGqXOUJVuu1UKyeZ48mQ42RQtVSSRrTAVy4hFWAkKXo_3j306o2VVvZMEj2SUc8.jpg



I am so thankful for the great team of “angels” that care for my boys with such love and energy that helps us all get through those really long work days! And importantly the families that choose Spencer Special Events to work alongside them to plan such amazing weekend’s here in the Lowcountry. They have trusted us to serve them, treat us like family and for that I am forever honored and grateful.

But a wedding planner is only as good as her team.  They support me and serve a large role on these spectacular events! And boy did I hit the jackpot when it comes to folks that work with me to make sure every last detail is covered and perfectly placed. With their tremendous service, they have pushed Spencer Special Events to be a leader in the area, and it's our hard work and attention to service that truly sets us apart! They are not just my event coordinators, public relations, neighbors, and friends but truly the heart of Spencer Special Events.

My amazing team Lindsay Daly, Annie Bartholomew, Megan Wayt, and Libby O’Regan are truly the best in Lowcountry and at the tiptop of what I am thankful for.


Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!  
XOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment